Menus are a vital part of your marketing collateral – and help form a customer’s impression of your venue, be that good or bad.
Picture this: You walk into a cáfe. Someone hands you a shabby old clipboard with wine-stained pages. Your heart sinks, and you think to yourself ‘Oh dear, it’s THAT kind of establishment’. Your expectations plummet.
Don’t be “that place” with the shabby menu. Hand your customers some “WOW” factor when you show them your menus.
DarkLight Laser specialises in menus that create positive impressions for your customers – timber menu boards and folders are our forte.
And it’s fun – you get to create your own custom menus.
First, choose your timbers –
- Bamboo – Natural, Toasted
- Australian hardwood veneered ply – Vic Ash, Redgum, Spotted Gum, Ironbark, Blackbutt and more
- Exotic veneered veneered ply – Cherry, American Oak, Walnut, Maple, Rose Acacia and more
- Pine Ply
Next decide if you want portrait or landscape. Then select the size:
- A4 Standard (paper: 210 x 297 mm)
- A4 Square (paper: 210 x 230mm)
- A4 Narrow (paper: 137 x 297 mm)
- A4 Half/A5 (paper: 148 x 210 mm)
Then you get to make the following decisions:
- where to have your logo laser engraved – top, bottom, down the sides, front or back
- which colour fill for your logo and text
- add lime or colour wash
- have matte, satin or gloss varnish
- plain paper or recyclable polypropylene inserts/sleeves
- choose the colour of your hardware – chrome, brass, black and more
All these options ensure that your menu holders will be unique.
Whether you need a simple two or three page board for your cellar door or a 10-page folder for your à la carte restaurant, call or email DarkLight Laser today to start creating custom menus you’ll be proud to place in your customers’ hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Menus have a rough life – they are subjected to a high level of handling and exposed to food and liquid. Ours are made with 5-ply bamboo or 3-ply pine centres with hardwood veneers and finished in non-toxic, Australian-made varnish to resist water, alcohol and sticky fingers.
You can have a set of totally custom made menu holders from as little as $20 per unit. It’s a small price to pay to add that wow factor to your table and they are very cost effective compared with standard off-the-shelf options.
- Wine bars
- Cellar doors
- Reception centres
- Food menus
- Drink menus
- Wine lists
- Cocktail lists
- Room compendiums
- Information compendiums
Not a problem. DarkLight laser has sent orders all over Australia and even overseas (I have sent menu boards in Belgum!)